At CEM, we have a step-by-step process to ensure your project can be produced efficiently, cost effectively and to the highest quality standards.
Here’s how we work:
• Initial meeting with client to discuss the needs, ideas or concept.
• Produce a sample or visual from the client’s brief and prepare a quotation.
• Receive the order from the client and place with our production team who then prepare a detailed production plan, including critical paths and the purchasing of all necessary materials.
• The design department then produce all the required graphics and artwork, liaising with the client at all times through to final approval.
• Weekly updates are sent to the client confirming the stock position of their materials in production.
• Once all the client’s materials have been received a prototype of the work is produced for final sign off.
• Production commences with updates given to the client on a regular basis.
• The goods are manufactured and despatched.
• Happy customer!